- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
College of Natural Sciences
These degrees are designed to allow students to pursue advanced training in science, while simultaneously developing workplace skills highly valued by employers. Professional science masters programs prepare graduates for careers in business, government, and non-profit organizations, combining rigorous study in science and/or mathematics with coursework in management, policy, law, or related fields
- The College of Natural Sciences is one of eight colleges at Colorado State University.
- Programs offered on-campus and online.
Below are degrees offered by the college that may have curriculum across several departments within the college. Check specific department pages for additional degree offerings.
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Master of Natural Sciences Education (MNSE)
- Master of Professional Natural Sciences (MPNS) – Zoo, Aquarium and Animal Shelter Management Specialization*
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Materials Science and Engineering
*Within certain graduate degree programs, well-defined specializations are offered. A Graduate Specialization is formally approved with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within a graduate degree program. Transcripts are endorsed to reflect specializations.