College of Agricultural Sciences
Feeding the world. Protecting the environment. Improving quality of life. These global challenges are a focus of teaching, research and outreach in the CSU College of Agricultural Sciences.
- The College of Agriculture is one of the eight colleges at Colorado State University.
- Programs offered on-campus and online.
Below are degrees offered by the college that may have curriculum across several departments within the college. Check specific department pages for additional degree offerings.
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Master of Agriculture (MAGR) in Agricultural Sciences
- Master of Agriculture (MAGR) in Agricultural Sciences – Integrated Resource Management Specialization*
- Master of Agriculture (MAGR) in Agricultural Sciences – Teacher Development Specialization*
- Master of Extension Education (M.Ext.Ed.)
*Within certain graduate degree programs, well-defined specializations are offered. A Graduate Specialization is formally approved with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within a graduate degree program. Transcripts are endorsed to reflect specializations.