- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
Cell and Molecular Biology
The Cell and Molecular Biology Program offers research opportunities from a wide variety of fields to include the molecular and cellular aspects of cancer biology, infectious disease, metabolism (includes biofuels), neuroscience, plant biology, molecular physiology, gene expression, reproductive biology, developmental biology and structural biology.
- This is an interdisciplinary program with multiple department collaboration.
- Programs are offered on-campus only.
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Master of Science (MS) in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Cell and Molecular Biology – Cancer Biology Specialization*
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Cell and Molecular Biology
*Within certain graduate degree programs, well-defined specializations are offered. A Graduate Specialization is formally approved with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within a graduate degree program. Transcripts are endorsed to reflect specializations.