- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise Specialization
Whether you want to start your own business or become a change agent within an organization, CSU’s College of Business Impact MBA provides you with the skills and tools to take action, the leadership and influence to drive change and a supportive network of like-minded, innovative professionals with sustainable visions.
This 16-month program requires focus and dedication for you to make the most of this immersive experience. We go beyond case studies to deepen your expertise and offer real-world, authentic experiences through two specialized tracks: Social Entrepreneurship and Corporate Sustainability.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Impact MBA
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
Please be aware that financial aid deadlines may occur before the application for admission deadlines.