Master of Business Administration – Executive MBA Program
CSU’s Executive MBA program features a blended learning model that offers flexibility for busy executive students. Students meet every other weekend in Downtown Denver and between classes, students engage in online lectures from College of Business faculty, virtually collaborate with classmates, and participate in real-world case studies, innovative projects, and stimulating assignments.
Master of Business Administration – Executive MBA Program (Denver)
- Part-time, blended learning format
- Spend 60% of your time learning with your peers and 40% collaborating online
- Meet two days a month through face-to-face learning: classes meet in downtown Denver every other Saturday
- Earn your MBA as part of a small cohort of diverse professionals with vast experience and interesting stories to share
- Choose from more than 20 electives to complement your degree
- Participate in four residencies over the 21-month long program: three on-campus in Fort Collins and one international residency
- Foster diverse and life-long relationships through program networking opportunities
- Begin applying new skills and knowledge from day one
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- If this program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
- Financial aid resources available through the Student Financial Services website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
- All applicants – July 1