- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
The Department of Biomedical Sciences is a major location for biomedical education from undergraduate through postdoctorate and for translational biomedical research for Colorado State University. Faculty members’ interests vary greatly from reproductive biology and endocrinology to neurotransmitters and molecular signal transduction.
- This department is a part of the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- This department offers programs on-campus only.
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Master of Science (MS) in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences – Anatomical and Physiological Sciences Specialization*
- Master of Science (MS) in Biomedical Sciences – Reproductive Technology Specialization*
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Biomedical Sciences
*Within certain graduate degree programs, well-defined specializations are offered. A Graduate Specialization is formally approved with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within a graduate degree program. Transcripts are endorsed to reflect specializations.