Master of Accountancy (MACC), Plan C, Financial Analysis, Auditing, and Reporting Specialization*
Graduates of Master of Accountancy (MACC) program are well prepared to become Certified Public Accountants (CPA). The program’s unique blend of courses provides a wealth of practical job-related knowledge as well as the in-depth topic coverage needed to successfully sit for the national Uniform CPA Examination.
Master of Accountancy (MACC) – Financial Analysis, Auditing, and Reporting Specialization
- Increase professional mobility by meeting CPA education requirements
- Gain applicable experience that is closely tied with professional practice
- Acquire the tools to compete for coveted positions near home and internationally
Areas of Study
- Financial Analysis, Auditing, and Reporting Specialization
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
- Please see department for specific deadlines