- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
Graduates of Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program are well prepared to become Certified Public Accountants (CPA). The program’s unique blend of courses provides a wealth of practical job-related knowledge as well as the in-depth topic coverage needed to successfully sit for the national Uniform CPA Examination.
- Degree programs are offered on-campus only.
- The accounting programs offer a placement record of close to 100 percent for these students.
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc) – Data Analytics and Systems Specialization*
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc – Financial Analysis, Auditing, and Reporting Specialization*
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc) – Taxation Specialization*
*Within certain graduate degree programs, well-defined specializations are offered. A Graduate Specialization is formally approved with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within a graduate degree program. Transcripts are endorsed to reflect specializations.